The Grande Première
The Grande Première in Val Thorens, November 20 & 21, 2021
Come and put on your skis for the Grande Première in Val Thorens, November 20 & 21, 2021!
It’s THE weekend to launch the winter season and the meeting place for all snow sports enthusiasts with on the program:
- skiing, skiing, skiing, the discovery of the ski area and initiations to learn new glides or simply to improve.
- a test village at Place Caron with all the latest news and equipment tests. All types of snow sports are on display thanks to the presence of more than fifty major brands of ski, snowboard, accessories, ski touring, freeride skiing…
- many festive activities throughout the weekend: a fun area (mini snowpark, big air bag…), Live DJ, quizzes, many gifts to win…
- the “Grande Première Séance” with the projection of the best films of the High Five Festival, on Saturday evening at the Church of Val Thorens!
Brands to be tested:
This list is not exhaustive and may be expanded:
- Ski / ski touring: Atomic, Salomon, Black Crows, Wedze, Liberty Skis, Lib Tech, Gnu, Roxy, Bent Metal, Dynafit, Scott, Stockli.
- Snowboard: Venice Snowboards, Bataleon Snowboards, Rome Snowboards, Lib Tech, Gnu, Roxy, Bent Metal, Easy Snowboard, Stone Snowboards, Jones, Nidecker, YES., Now, Flow, Karakoram, Drake, Sword.
- Accessories: Julbo, Scott, Oakley.
- Snowscoot: Eretic, Snowmoto.
- Other: UCPA, Boldoduc, Ski Mojo, L’armure Française, Deeluxe.
Virgin Radio is a partner of La Grande Première, the opening event of the winter season!
Be the first on the slopes and don’t miss this long-awaited Grand Première!